Thursday, April 12, 2012
8:00AM – 2:30PM
This Conference will provide:
- A venue for NY State officials, SUNY procurement personnel, and regional-based agency staff to network with MWBE (minority and women business enterprise) firms
- MWBE vendors greater awareness of procurement opportunities at the regional SUNY campuses
- Insights into the Empire State Development MWBE Certification process
- Information sessions of interest to all MWBE attendees
- Procurement staff an opportunity to network with MWBE firms in the region
Lunch and refreshments will be served.
Pre-registration is required. $35.00 Registration Fee.
To Register Contact:
Patrick Adams at 516-876-3194 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Shelia Washington at 516-876-3793 email@example.com
SUNY College at Old Westbury
Duane L. Jones Recital Hall, Campus Center Building
223 Store Hill Road, Old Westbury, NY 11568
(use Route 107 entrance)
Please go to www.farmingdale.edu/sbdc to see our entire schedule of upcoming workshops.
We look forward to seeing you at these workshops. If you haven’t already, please take advantage of our FREE one-on-one counseling with our Certified Business Advisors. Call 631-420-2765 to setup an appointment.