Contract Formation That Protects Your Interests
Avoid Litigation in the Future Through Responsible Planning TodayWhen you enter into a contract regarding any type of construction project, it is important to ensure that the terms of the contract are negotiated and drafted to protect your interests and expectations.
At the law firm of Kushnick Pallaci PLLC, our construction contract attorneys can help you with the drafting and review of construction contracts. By hiring an experienced New York construction lawyer to assist you with your contract formation, you can ensure that your needs and requirements are met and that your best interests will be protected throughout the entire contract process.
By working with a construction attorney at the contract stage common problems, such as these, can be avoided:
- Payment scheduling problems
- Dealing with defective or deficient plans and specifications
- Who is responsible for delays
- Change order process
- Indemnification and insurance obligations
- Mobilization and demobilization obligations and rights
- Site cleaning obligations
- Subcontractor coordination and sequencing
Our construction lawyers work with contractors and sub-contractors, construction managers, engineers, architects, and property owners in construction contract negotiation, drafting and review. Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation.
Start Your Protection from the Beginning of the ProjectBy hiring a construction lawyer early in the process to assist you with the formation of your New York construction contract, the process will be more efficient and effective. Our construction attorneys will put the pieces together and review the terms and conditions of the contract, as well as the scope of work, the payment and delivery schedules and other important details. Remember, hiring a construction attorney to review and draft your contract in the beginning can often save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars down the line when something goes wrong.
The construction lawyers at Kushnick Pallaci PLLC work with general contractors, sub-contractors, owners, developers and others who need their contracts reviewed on a regular basis. We provide a consistent and reliable source for counsel and representation in contract drafting and review.
The construction contract lawyers at Kushnick Pallaci PLLC can help you with:
- Construction contract negotiation
- Construction contract drafting
- Construction contract editing
- Public construction contract bid review
- Public construction contract compliance
- Reviewing your construction contract to assure compliance with insurance requirements
- Agreements between neighbors for underpinning licenses and insurance
If contract disputes arise later on in the project, our construction lawyers can also handle your construction litigation. However, it is often less expensive and less time consuming to protect your interests prior to signing a contract than it is to resolve disputes later on.
Contact us at Kushnick Pallaci PLLC at 631-752-7100 or toll free at 1-888-KUSHLAW (587-4529) to schedule a free initial consultation