Comprehensive Legal Solutions for Problems of Any Size
Our Experienced Attorneys and Staff Provide Swift Service
At the law firm of Kushnick Pallaci PLLC, we represent clients in construction, business, insurance, labor and employment, and real estate law and litigation. Our lawyers work with a wide range of clients in the state of New York, including:
- General contractors and sub-contractors
- Architects, engineers and surveyors
- Owners and developers
- Construction managers, project managers and owners’ representatives
- Manufacturers, suppliers and installers
- Real estate firms
We provide experienced legal service on a variety of legal issues.
Vincent T. Pallaci, the firm’s managing member, holds an AV preeminent rating from Martindale Hubble, has been recognized as a “top construction attorney” by AVVO and selected as a “rising star” by Super Lawyers Magazine in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. Mr. Pallaci is a past chairman of the Nassau County Bar Association’s Construction Law Committee and has lectured and written more than 100 articles on loss mitigation strategies and effective payment recovery options.
Kushnick Pallaci PLLC, helps clients solve large and small legal issues in construction law:
- Contract drafting and review
- Construction Litigation, including breach of contract, property damage, default and termination, scope of work disputes, change order disputes and more
- Arbitration and mediation, including under the AAA Construction Rules
- Mechanic’s liens including filing, challenging, foreclosing and defending liens
- Excavation and underpinning litigation including adjacent property damage claims
- Surety Litigation Practice including lien foreclosure bond and payment bond litigation
- Lien Law Trust Fund Diversion Actions (including class actions)
- Construction Defect Claims and Litigation
Real Estate Law
Our firm represents clients in real estate law and litigation, including cases involving breaches of contract and contract disputes; disputes over ownership, use, occupancy and profit; actions for specific performance; and down payment matters.
Kushnick Pallaci PLLC, serves clients, including corporations, partnerships, sole proprietors and individuals, in business law and litigation. These business transactions and torts include:
- Breach of contract
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Violation of non-compete clauses
- Tortious interference
- Judgment enforcement
- Statutory violations
- Defense of Fair Labor Standards Acts Claims
- Defense of OSHA Violation Claims
- Class Action Defense
We are a law firm that serves your interests. Contact us at Kushnick Pallaci PLLC at (631) 752 – 7100 or toll free at 1-888-KUSHLAW (587-4529) to schedule a free initial consultation.